Hello! I’m Amber Kristine - a Rockstar Virtual Assistant for Bloggers & Creatives.
Most people really don't care about your success.
Me? I want to see you reach levels you've never dreamed of.
I want to give you room to not only take a breath, but to focus on your next big project to grow your business.
I want to be there to throw a party when epic shit happens, too.
She is an absolute lifesaver!
Stephanie Oswald, parentingchaos.com
A little about my backstory
I'm here to help you take a breather and grow your business by helping with the tasks that take up your time and energy.
I'm Amber Kristine, a rockstar virtual assistant that works with bloggers and creatives. More specifically, I take care of the tasks that take up time and energy while you focus on your next big project that fuels your soul and fills your pockets.
(Because a todo list aint worth shit if it's not getting done.)
I help you make sure your business runs like a well-oiled machine. You know - creating optimized blog posts, listing new products, scheduling content to social media, and anything else that needs to get done.
In case that's not enough for you - I've been in the blogging and creative community for over 5 years now. While I can't seem to find an idea to stick with for my own - I definitely have some idea of what I'm doing with other people's websites.
I know you have big personal dreams and goals.
I have them, too. You know, take your family on Vacation every other month, put your tot in that montessori school you've been drooling over, and get those tattoos you can't stop browsing for inspiration for.
You're ready to grow your business so you can go beyond "living comfortably".
All the reasons we NEED to work together:
- I enjoy all the tasks other people hate - spending hours and hours creating a super extensive blog post, making tweaks to a website, drafting out a sales sequence. I actually enjoy that stuff.
- I have a passionate love for all things fun - think bright colors, confetti, dance parties, and hours of laughter over complete nonsense.
- I actually care and want to be your friend - I genuinely want to get to know you better so I can be around to lift you up when you're down or throw a party when it's time to celebrate.
- I really truly, madly, deeply do care about your success - I want to see it happen and I want to throw a massive party when all the big things happen (and small ones too).
- I make song references on a regular basis - a simple sentence can send me busting out in song if you haven't already caught my previous reference. 😉
- I'm a Seattle native and I fit many major stereo types - yes I am a a coffee snob, no I don't use an umbrella, yes I am pretty nerdy at all times, and yes I care about important issues in the world.
[Amber is] amazing!
Jennifer West, pinkwhen.com